Sharing Xcode 5 projects on SVN with no issues
January 2, 2014 in iOS
In order to share Xcode 5 project on SVN, you can do it by doing the following:
1. Choose Xcode -> Preferences.
2. Choose “Accounts” tab.
3. In the “Accounts” tab, click “+” -> “Add Repository”.
4. Enter the SVN Repository information as shown in the screenshot below:
P.S. You may face the following error while trying to add SVN repo to Xcode as follows:
xcode cannot verify the identity of the server
In order to resolve this issue, just click
"Show Certificate", unfold the disclosure arrow and set the “Trust” option menu to “Always Trust”.
5. After doing these steps, you can choose the local folder (
"iOSProjects" for example) in which you want to do svn checkout. You can do this from
"Source code" ->
6. Finally, you can create (or place) your Xcode project under your local folder
"iOSProjects" to add and commit the project files to SVN.